Bark in the Park 2019:
Saturday, September 21, 2019
S. 16th Street and E. William Street
William Street Park in Downtown San Jose
Bark in the Park™ is the largest dog festival in the United States with more than 15,000 dog lovers and 3,900 dogs.
Save time at the Entry Gate! Download and complete the Dog Registration Form in advance!
- Low Cost Vaccines and $5 Microchipping, provided by PAWS 4 SJACS (Pet Awareness and Welfare Society for San Jose Animal Care Services)
- Kids' Zone Dog-themed bounce house, San Jose Barracuda mascot Frenzy and Slap Shot booth, face painting, Doga, DIY dog toy making, storytime, dog owners in training resource tent, and kid's agility course.
- Contests, including the popular Dog Costume Contest, Dog/Owner Look-Alike Contest and Tail Wagging Contest
- Demonstrations of dog agility and specialized dog training
- More than 75 vendors with dog-specific goods and services.
- Delicious food and drink at the Gordon Biersch Refreshment Garden
- Misting Tent, courtesy of San Jose Water
Money raised from Bark in the Park benefits local community and pet-focused organizations including Humane Society Silicon Valley, San Jose Animal Care Center and the Campus Community Neighborhood Association.